Friday, November 23, 2007

After Thanksgiving

Well, it's done. We have lots of leftovers, I won't have to cook much til Sunday, with some luck. Tomorrow my Mom and I are driving an hour and a half away to go to a city to shop. It should be fun, the only kid going is my 22 month old daughter. And she has promised not to tell the other kids what we buy. It got pretty cold here last night, and my greenhouse got too cold. So all my plants had to be brought inside, and they don't look so happy right now. Got a new catalog the other day from Pinetree Seeds, already have a list of wants, and since the shipping is reasonable I will probably order from them. I got one from Stokes, but the shipping is too high. I know the cost has to go up, since the price of gas is going up, but gee-wiz! My oldest has a nice digital camera he got from grandparents for his birthday, and he let me borrow it to take a few pictures. I will try to get them posted tonight when he brings me the cord. Please tell me it's not hard, I am not so computer savy.

2 comments:

Nickie said...

Welcome to blogging :)

Gotta love turkey leftovers!!

Carol said...

It isn't hard to upload pictures, really it isn't! Good luck,

Carol, May Dreams Gardens