Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Blog Stealing

I have seen several mentions lately about this blog stealing. I have no problem with the using of my material, but I should be ASKED FIRST. Period. I was raised in a house that please, thank you, excuse me, can I please? were the base. When did manners become so non-existant? If a newspaper was to republish someone else's work, they would give the author's name first, and never, ever try to publish it as their own. I guess that's the problem I have with the blog stealing. I tried to get onto 'the' website and look around, but you have to be a member, and I don't want to do that. But from what I've heard, they are not giving proper credit to the authors. And a newspaper or magazine would PAY someone when they publish an authors material. HHHhhhmmmm......

No comments: