Friday, December 21, 2007

Last Day of Fall

It is officially the last day of fall, I heard the guy on the radio say tomorrow is the first day of winter. The weather is beautiful, it's sunny and 60 degrees. I weeded a little bit, and dug a little bit. Our sewer clean out is right in the middle of one of my flower beds, and is buried a ways down. We've only had to dig it out once, and at the time it was on the edge of the flower bed, so I didn't mark it. Now it's in the middle, and I need to mark it, so if we should need to use it, I don't have to dig up an entire bed to locate it. Easier said than done, I have dug a huge hole, and can't seem to find it. At the moment the plan is to wait til hubby gets home, maybe he can remember better where it was. Maybe even help me dig the hole. (cross fingers)
Tomorrow I have to take my oldest to the airport in Kansas City (four hour drive) so he can fly to Indiana to visit his Dad over Christmas. I actually lived in Gas City and Kokomo, Indiana for five years, when I was in my twenties. I was actually dreading the trip a bit, not the trip there so much, but the lonely trip back. But then I saw everyone else's gardening ornaments, and now I want to go look for some!

1 comment: