Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Did you all miss me? It's been a crazy time for me, as I know it has for you. My hubby got me the coolest thing, a digital camera, it was under $50, and I wanted one so bad. I can't wait to start taking pictures to post on here. I already have a list of things I want to take pictures of.
I have a bunch of Lupines that need to be repotted, but I can't until I get a new shop light for the second shelf. I tried the one from last year, and one side won't work. Going to Wal-Mart tomorrow is not high on my list of things I want to do, so it might have to wait til later in the week. I almost can't stand it, I want to play in the dirt so bad. I got some money for Christmas from in-laws, guess what I am going to buy? Darn, how did you guess I was going to get seeds?

1 comment:

Nickie said...

OOOO Try it out now!!! :)