Monday, December 10, 2007

New Look

How do you like the new look? I would love to have one of those counter things, too, but have no idea how to do that. Yesterday we didn't go to church because of the ice, and so I never left the house. The kids are out of school today, so by four o'clock this afternoon, when Jeff gets home, the I'm going to the greenhouse for a little while. I don't care how cold it is in there. lol Except with the weather the way it is, he's liable to be very late.
I guess I did go out to the greenhouse yesterday, just long enough to get another seed starter. I started:
St. John's Wort
Foxgove- Giant Shirley
Foxglove
Balloon Flower- white and blue, both double
Shasta Daisy- Alaska
Lupine- Russell Hybrids Mix
Lupine- Lulu
I noticed last night the Lupines I started on the 4th are starting to emerge. I think I counted five already. I have both the True and Lady Lavender coming up, I sure wish I was certain which was which. That is so going to bug me.

1 comment:

Nickie said...

Oh The ballon flowers are great plants and easy to start too :) Since you are starting htem early they may bloom for you the first year. Mine did and they wern't started as early as yours.

I'm jelous of your greenhouse! All I have are grow lights inside.

Be careful on that ice!