Sunday, January 13, 2008

Abby's Petunia



Isn't it pretty? And look at all the little seedlings in the background. I spent all yesterday afternoon moving firewood and burning off brush piles. We took a large round of trees down in the far end of the property, and most of it was cleaned up except for the small brush that needed raking up. So I spent a lot of time raking all that up, too. Boy, I felt it all when I went inside last night.

Today is my youngest son's birthday- Happy Birthday, Timothy!!!!!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I'm behind! I'm behind! I must order some seeds and get some seedlings going! I wonder if the kids will let me pack away their computers so I can use their computer table for seedlings? Hmmm.....

Christine said...

Well of course they'd understand (hehehehe). I really got spring fever early this year. Just had to start growing SOMETHING.