Wednesday, January 9, 2008

All I wanted was some soil- stupid Wal-Mart people.

I went to Wally World last night for groceries, sometime around seven, I'd say. I went to the garden center for soil. I did, too. I initially went for soil, just because they had one small section of seeds out is not my fault. Anyway, all the soil was outside in the little caged-in area and the door wouldn't open. I had to go to the sporting goods guy to ask for help. Twice. Than a guy came who didn't have the key, radioed to the guy who did and left. Manager with key came, unlocked the door and walked away(I had only been waiting like 45 minutes). I went out into the cold by myself, loaded the largest bag they have after removing the large metal thingy laying on top of it. And he watched me come back in and locked the door behind me again. You have GOT to be kidding me. The check out lady only had this to say- "who goes outside to get soil at this time of night?". It's official, I am crazy, and it is apparently showing. Tell me where and I'll try to wipe some of it off.

1 comment:

Vee said...

omg! I'm surprised you didnt say more to these people. Where is the customer service!