Saturday, January 19, 2008

Pea Trellis Progress















I had a basketball game to go to at eleven this morning, but I did manage to get outside for a little bit this afternoon. I loaded around 12 wheelbarrow loads of mulch and put in three different places. One was by the front door, a spot of heavy traffic that needed help. Tomorrow I'll show you what I did. I had to go to the south side of the pile of mulch to find a spot that wasn't frozen. After that I worked on the trellis I'm making for the sweet peas and morning glories. A couple of weeks ago I got the three large posts in the ground, right before it got so cold and froze the ground solid. This is all I got done today before my fingers got too cold and I had to go in. I have a ways to go, but I like the way it looks so far.
I have another picture, and I want it below here, but I can't seem to get it there. I'm feeling rather stupid right now, so it'll just have to wait til tomorrow. I fought the computer, and the computer won!!!!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

You are a brave woman. With wind chills below zero, no way would I be outside mulching (although I desperately need to do a truck load or two). My fingers froze just walking around the yard with the camera. Yep, it's a warm fireplace and a few good catalogs for me today!