Saturday, February 9, 2008

More poinsettias!!

I had to go to a local church's recreation hall today. It's a church I don't attend, and I noticed they still had all these poinsettias sitting in a corner, the same place they had been two weeks earlier. Except today they looked very sad. I asked about them, and I was told that nobody wanted them, that I could take them!!! I have four of the potted ones (I left two behind) and one very large hanging one. The hanging one was completely bone-dry, and most of it's leaves are completely dried up. What will I do with all these, if they all live??
I finished the sweet pea/morning glory trellis. I made the teenagers help, and I couldn't believe how fast it went. I would have taken a picture, but I was lucky to get the picture above before the batteries on the camera went completely dead. I will absolutely have to get more batteries tomorrow, since I have a couple of things to post pictures of.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I really like poinsettias because they remind me of my dad. He always had them every year. BUT, as they are deadly to critters and I am hard on house plants, I have made the decision to lust after other's peoples and forego them for myself. You definately hit the jackpot.