Monday, March 3, 2008

A roof-top view

Jeff got on the roof Saturday to do some repairs, and I, even being scared of heights a bit, climbed up to get YOU some pictures. It's not really the going up, it's the going down that makes my stomach jump into my throat.
It was in the upper 60s on Sat and Sun, so I spent as much time as I could outside. I even weeded some flower beds! The trampoline in the above picture doesn't go there, it got moved when Jeff took down a tree, and never returned. The chickens got moved out to the greenhouse. They were looking rather stressed from all the foot traffic by their cage, and then theres that little two year old that liked to bang on their cage and talk to them. Gosh, I can't IMAGINE why they were so paranoid! But Jeff and I made a cage, and its bigger than the bird cage, so they look happier out there. I do miss not being able to see them whenever I pass by, though.
Well, sorry, I gotta go, Teletubbies only last so long.

3 comments:

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Great view from up there! I like the walkway.

So glad the Teletubby days are gone.....altho mine preferred the Wiggles and Little Bear...and Blue's Clues.....

Nickie said...

LOL about the 2 year old and the chicks...well, this gives you an excuse to go hang out in the green house more often :)

Diana said...

Cool photos! It gives us such perspective of the whole yard and space. Glad the chickens are happier. I barely remember teletubbies - my youngest is 5 and my oldest (24) never had teletubbies - just Sesame Street!